WG
Fan site of Mafia game and the Alive mod
Текущее время: 24 авг 2017, 11:51

Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 1 сообщение ] 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Mafia Translation
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2015, 20:59
Агент Путина

Let's start over again...
MikeMouse писал(а):
Well as far as I know Bulgarian and Russian are quite similar languages. Have you ever tried to set up Russian language pack? Are you experienced enough in mod installing? I can send you Russian language pack try to set it up and test. In case you like the result you will need to edit only def file with texts and phrases, I hope all characters will fit to your needs. Do you want to try?

ringostarr писал(а):
Maybe you need some textures with cyrillic font.

So you can use letters from there, and also you have to change the code in one of the notepad files. It is called 'version.txt". Put bul, or whatever represents bulgarisn instead of en.

I assume that there should be already a compelete bulgarian version, cause I'm sure they paly Mafia in Bulgaria to, therefore they shoul have their own version. It could be in some Bulgarian sites in Internet. I think that it would be easier to find a complete version than to make you own manually.

ringostarr писал(а):
What are *.gmf files? Where are they?

BrutalMan писал(а):
The *.GMF files are located in the "tables" directory of the game.

Akay писал(а):
*.gmf files are responsible for the position of each letter in a graphical font file.

You can edit the program GmfRE - http://www.mafia-forever.ru/file/mafia- ... re_1.1.zip. Thus, you can create your own font for the game Mafia.

Профиль WWW  

Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 1 сообщение ]